• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So it's Aspergers

BostonMike

Hi Folks! New to this group and just wanted to say hello. I have been in and out of psychologist offices my whole life and nobody could figure out what was going on. They ALL knew something was amiss. I'm 63yrs year old and I'm a self diagnosed Aspie. Just figured it out about a month ago.

Welcome :)

You'll find there are a few who have found themselves in a similar situation in life as well. If you're looking for more answers, this place is a good place to find more.

I recommend browsing through our recommended resources for books on AS:
Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Welcome Mike, you'll find a lot of answers here.

I was also a late aspie diagnosed at 50, had nearly 11 years to work it out.

Great to have you on board!

New Threads

Top Bottom