• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Snowed In Day

I thought of this...couldn't help it... :D
were-experiencing-heavy-snow.jpg

I thought of this...couldn't help it... :D
were-experiencing-heavy-snow.jpg
For my 32 years living in Canada, I never been around this much snow until today. If I was, it had to be when I was under 5 years old as I remember snow storms well after age of 5. Then again, I never grew up in Nova Scotia. I lived in Southern Ontario must of my life. Maybe snow is worse in Nova Scotia I guess. Any event, I looking forward to leave. Not because of the snow, but for other reasons.

Despite your joke, this is real Spring weather here below. Though this day felt more like summer. It was 22 C near the end of May.

IMG_1455.jpg

Things are not any better. This is how things stand. There is still no bus service since the bus garage is snowed in. There is a city wide street parking ban until the city can clear the roads better. There are many areas there is only one driving lane. Most sidewalks are not cleared so people must walk on the roads.

That was something I had to get used to when I moved to the mountains. Preparing for inclement weather- having adequate groceries and sundries at the time. Luckily we have comprehensive weather forecasts so I got used to shopping before a snowfall.

Just in case.

I do have some backup power if I need it. I can run low powered devices for a while. I also own solar panels if I needed to recharge the power pack below. Good thing thing the power was only out for 3 hrs.
0112028_1.jpg

Woah, that's a lot of snow! It does seem to make travelling outdoors a little annoying, such as getting groceries or visiting peoples' houses etc. Though on the bright side, you can always make a second life-sized house made entirely out of snow (until it melts, of course).

I like in the UK and I've never experienced this before D= It very rarely snows at where I live, oh well...
Orb of Orbiting Owls, do you remember , in 2009, in UK it snowed in April? More snow than had been seen in a while. .. Although it still wasn't much.
I like the snow. [emoji1]

Enjoy it, Penguin!

Orb of Orbiting Owls, do you remember , in 2009, in UK it snowed in April? More snow than had been seen in a while. .. Although it still wasn't much.
I like the snow. [emoji1]

Enjoy it, Penguin!

I think I remember, yes. I think it also snowed in March at 2012 too =D

I like the snow too =)

New Threads

Top Bottom