• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silent Hill: The Short Message

All I'll say is, dont get your hopes up TOO much, and dont preorder.

Silent Hill in an overall sense may be pretty great, but... in recent years Konami got really, REALLY slimy. There's a rather high chance that they will ruin it. Remember, as the publisher THEY are in control... not the devs. It's why PT got cancelled, I guarantee you the actual developers did not want to do that... but they werent the ones in control. And honestly even if PT had made it to release, chances are it would have been corrupted by the publisher anyway.

So yeah, just keep in mind that it absolutely could go that way, and the chance isnt a small one.

One thing I don't get is how Capcom is changing games like RE2 and 3 by removing the original stuff, yet keeping 4 the same.

I am happy that SH2 is staying the same. It could be a great way to introduce it to modern gamers without really taken too much away.

On the other hand, I always say that remakes are generally not really *NEW* games.

New Threads

Top Bottom