• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shy new member- Tara Gwen

I heard many years ago Pachelbel,s canon played on a pipe organ. I imagined being cherished and accepted, with quiet imagery in my mind. I was in floods of tears, though not noisily, even though I was at a public concert. I do like Rachmaninov,s Vespers, as well as his piano concertos. I suppose it is the joy of complex patterns that give me deep satisfaction in music. Tara Gwen.

Canon in D is a wonderful piece of music. St. Matthew's Passion by Bach is also lovely. It is nice know people still love and appreciate classical music.

I like the Malmo Choir singing Bach,s St Matthew Passion. Very recently I have come to like a recent composition of St Matthew Passion by the Russian composer, Hilarion Alfeyev. Although Bach lived in a world with all male choirs and male clergy, he seems to prioritise women sometimes. The opening chorus in the St Matthew passion addresses the daughters of Jerusalem, and in his Easter Oratorio, there is a very sensitive area by a woman. Hilarion in his St Matthew Passion has a section about Rachael lamenting, or have I misremembered and that is in his Christmas Oratorio. I am very new to Hilarion Alfeyev,s music. Tara Gwen.

Welcome aboard :)
IMG_0677.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom