• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Show off those fall colours

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
It's that time of year for many of us, my favourite time to photograph is when the leaves change colour... Here in Alberta we only get yellow leaves, one photo taken today at Sylvan Lake, on their beach front...

Sylvan Lake 01.jpg

Haven't started changing here yet. I'm always happy when all this green goes away.

No pic to share right now, but I do love fall. Where I live the color display lasts a good two months, with different trees taking the stage one type at a time.

No pic to share right now, but I do love fall. Where I live the color display lasts a good two months, with different trees taking the stage one type at a time.

Here in Alberta our colour display only lasts two or three weeks, by mid-October the trees are naked...

Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing for people who only live by palm trees. They refuse to change colors. lol

Unfortunately our fall colours went really crappy after that big snowstorm in the photos above, I got hardly any fall colour photos this year, I'm very disappointed... :(

I should get my camera and go back to a place I drive past all the time. The fall colors there are optimal at this moment, and I know it won't last! :oops:

New Threads

Top Bottom