• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

IMG_0161.jpeg

Went to a friend's place for a social gathering because I was expected / invited. It was loud and busy. They saw me, and they said the usual, "Oh, hey...I'm glad you're hear!" My reply was, "me, too...because if I was over there, I wouldn't understand what you're saying...it's so loud...I'd be like, WTF are you saying!?" Good times.

A bloke took his new girlfriend to a party, but when they got there they were told it was a fancy dress party and they couldn't come in without a costume.

The bloke quickly whispered in his girlfriend's ear and she climbed up on his back. He said "There you go, I'm a turtle. This is Michelle.".

This might be hard to understand if you don't know sign language, but it made me laugh so hard.
My parents were driving home from Katherine one day and got stuck behind a bad driver, doing about 40 kmh in the 80 zone and swerving back and forth across the whole road. Eventually as the car swerved once again towards the left hand side of the road my father took a chance and passed him.

As they passed my mother looked out of her window at the other car. She said they weren't drunk, it was 2 deaf blokes having an argument.

My parents were driving home from Katherine one day and got stuck behind a bad driver, doing about 40 kmh in the 80 zone and swerving back and forth across the whole road. Eventually as the car swerved once again towards the left hand side of the road my father took a chance and passed him.

As they passed my mother looked out of her window at the other car. She said they weren't drunk, it was 2 deaf blokes having an argument.
I had a similar experience when riding in a car with a mycology professor. He commented that the persons in the car ahead of us were really waving their arms around a lot. I told him they were signing.

I don't know much sign, but I know enough to know when someone is signing vs someone gesticulating.

Sound of Music (1965) alum Nicholas Hammond once played Peter Parker in a 1970s outing as Spiderman.
Would that make him a Von Trapp-door spider...?
full

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom