• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Seseme Street is introducing a muppet with autism

Seems a critical metaphor that they made Julia as a human being rather than some creature. That much is good. As for anything else, well...Sesame Street is a bit after my time...lol.

Attention Mods: Looks like we need another thread merge here...just spotted another thread on the same subject in a different section of the forum.

Last edited:
One has to remember that Sesame Street has changed over the decades. Early episodes are now for adults only, and those that are appropriate for kids are for five-year-olds. The Sesame Street that is being made now is for two-year-olds, and Bert rarely appears outside his apartment in any case.

I loved Sesame Street when I was a kid. Back when it was normal. Like Oscar being grouchy and Cookie Monster living on cookies. Modern Sesame Street just unnerves me to no end. I don't let my kid watch the new stuff. I dig up some of the older PBS shows for him.

SESAME STREET IS THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST SHOW EVER IF YOU ARE FELING SAD GO TO YOUTUBE TYPE IN SESAME STREET WE ALL SING WITH THE SAME VOICE VERRY VERRY VEERY HAPPY SONG

New Threads

Top Bottom