• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SERIOUSLY worried i have cancer.

Okay, here's what I'll do.

It's been going on all week, and so far there are three days left in the week since it started. If it keeps happening on day four, then I'll go to the doctor.

I'm not doing this to put off going to the doctor. I'm doing this to make confirmations.

I say more than likely something you ate, or something out of balance in the digestive tract. I'd do a writeup of everything you know about it, and see a doctor. I think more than likely it's something simple.

My digestive tract has been a complete train wreck since the day I was born. Been through 3 surgeries and still every day I have to make a conscious effort to make it work somewhat correctly. But I don't have cancer.

It's been going on all week, and so far there are three days left in the week since it started. If it keeps happening on day four, then I'll go to the doctor.

I'm not doing this to put off going to the doctor. I'm doing this to make confirmations.
If it's already been going on for some time, I would see the doctor as soon as you can. As a precaution, for reassurance, to be prescribed medication and to alleviate the symptoms.

@UberScout did you have a checkup and do they diagnosed cancer. According to what you wrote this is more likely just iritable colon, but it is good to have a checkup, also, a more suspect symptom is if you have a mass in abdomen. I had pressure in abdomen and a mass, then fewer started and also a lump on neck appeared and I was diagnosed with non Hodkgin Lymphoma and was fine after 4 months of treatment.

That's the best thing to do. While I doubt you have cancer, there are lots of gastrointestinal disorders and you might have one that needs to be treated. Might be something as simple as lactose intolerance or gluten intolerance. My guess is it's stress related.

That's the best thing to do. While I doubt you have cancer, there are lots of gastrointestinal disorders and you might have one that needs to be treated. Might be something as simple as lactose intolerance or gluten intolerance. My guess is it's stress related.
Even if it is cancer it is good to get diagnosed early.

New Threads

Top Bottom