• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Send some healing energy to one of my friends, please.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
He is spending $7k to have a malignant tumor removed from one of his dogs. Let’s pray for his dog’s recovery. This friend helped me stay sober for a while, I wish I could do more for him now.

A real friend. May his dog heal. So sad how much medical care is for animals currently. They need medi-pet-care so we can keep our pets healthy.

Seeing our animal friends suffer is so hard. Thinking of your friend and his pup.

@Metalhead, wishing you the strength to be a good friend right now. It can be hard to care about someone who is suffering and so I have you in my thoughts, too.

Seeing our animal friends suffer is so hard. Thinking of your friend and his pup.

@Metalhead, wishing you the strength to be a good friend right now. It can be hard to care about someone who is suffering and so I have you in my thoughts, too.
It is easy for me to care about this friend. He carried me through some of my tough times, I want to do the same for him.

New Threads

Top Bottom