• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

science subject you like

Geography for me - I like all aspects of it - human/cultural geography, weather, and also earth/geology.

I love going to natural history museums to look at their rock and mineral collections.

Also, rocks are pretty safe... unless there's a mass wasting event and you're in the way.

Definitely biology, in particular just all of the cellular processes going on all day every day. And then specifically anything connected to molecular genetics (the protein and amino acid part is so complex yet refined and I marvel at it.)

And on the more creative side: (because I'm arty) scientific illustration/natural history. I've been collecting vintage books of them recently, its surprising what you can pick up cheaply if you look in the right areas!

New Threads

Top Bottom