• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Scariest Movie Antagonist

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
What is the most scariest antagonist in a movie you have seen?

I’ve been watching the insidious movies, and I have to say the man with fire on his face is creepy. He’s creepy but, interesting. Imagine this chasing you.
1710545012376.jpeg

I left halfway through watching this movie in theaters the first time because of this hahaha.

Besides this guy, it would be The Thing from the original movie The Thing. It's not inherently NSFW, but I don't want to Google it or see it again.

Binge-watching "Game Of Thrones": I'm tempted to say, "everybody". :eek:

Halfway through the series and I'm exhausted.

I left halfway through watching this movie in theaters the first time because of this hahaha.

Besides this guy, it would be The Thing from the original movie The Thing. It's not inherently NSFW, but I don't want to Google it or see it again.

that blob that ate people terrified me as a kid. I felt lots of relief when finally they put it in the arctic and couldn't harm more people lol.

The Thing (from the 1982 film John Carpenter's The Thing).
Having this alien creature be something that can perfectly replicate others, infect others and morph in a variety of horrifying ways is just terrifying:

7388c4158417048176e613b26cb81d44.jpg

Sheriff Buford T. Justice. You can't get rid of him, when he starts chasing you, he never stops no matter what happens.

1710625039572.png

The T-1000 from Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

Similar to the Thing, the T-1000 is another shapeshifter that can morph its body to perfectly replicate others (its primary form been that of a cop) and shape parts of its body into various bladed weapons thanks to been made of liquid metal.
This futuristic machine is creepy as it has a mission that it cannot be diverted from, it cannot be hurt - with most injuries it takes been repaired quickly - and its main mission target is to kill a child, which is pretty scary.

Additionally, there's something about the way that the T-1000 reacts to killing/injuring people where it appears curious, mainly with the way it tilts its head, or even smiles like it's enjoying itself - like when it impales Sarah Connor in her shoulder.
(Credit to Robert Patrick for his performance):

robert-patrick-t-1000-terminator-2.jpg

This boy is a terrorist. A vigilante.

image.jpeg

Through his sinister works he adjudicates in God's place.

image.png

image.jpeg

I would love to see him take on John McClane, the Terminator, Pinhead, and so many more. He will triumph.

Cocaine bear

1710789372687.png

Bears are more than scary and dangerous enough when they are sober, so cocaine bear is just a nightmare.

Annie Wilkes from Stephen King's Misery.
1-1458052910.jpg

Every creator's worst nightmare; been trapped in the middle of nowhere and at the mercy of an obsessive fan who's not only mentally unwell, but who also doesn't take kindly to how your most recent work played out...

New Threads

Top Bottom