• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Saying hi

watersprite

lost
V.I.P Member
:snowflake::evergreen:New here, though I've posted a couple of times I thought I'd say hi now. :) It's so nice to be here. Here's some quick facts about me: am going through diagnosis, am an older gal but a kid inside, an artist and love to go for walks.

Hi, kestrel. I'm an older gal too, and self-diagnosed presently. Glad to have you on board. Lots of young-at-heart artists here. :)

Thank you Judge, Harrison 54, Cali Cat, & Vanilla. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 167
:snowflake::evergreen:New here, though I've posted a couple of times I thought I'd say hi now. :) It's so nice to be here. Here's some quick facts about me: am going through diagnosis, am an older gal but a kid inside, an artist and love to go for walks.
Nice to meet you Kestrel. art is awesome. I can't draw very well but I do appreciate it! Good luck with the diagnosis!

Rocco I love those mountains, canyons & peaks. I'm working on an impressionistic/expressionistic mountain painting and waiting to feel really confident before putting brush to paper (watercolor).
Thank you RaphaPower for the good luck. Vanilla, I will definitely post about the diagnosis - thank you - as it gets closer to that part of the appointments I'll get nervous most likely.

New Threads

Top Bottom