• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rooting a Dragon Touch X10 Android device.

Major Tom

Searching for ground control...
V.I.P Member
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas how to root my tablet. I've tried various rooting programs, King root, Kingo Root, Iroot, Vroot, etc. As far as I know the tablet is all unlocked and ready to root, but I keep getting either a no root accesablity error, or with Kingo Root it said root successful, but my SU and Root Checker apps both say my device is not rooted.
I've tried using the no PC root method, and also the PC method for rooting. Nothing will take.
Any android savvy people that can point me in the right direction? Maybe I didn't unlock something in the tablet correctly? That's all I can figure, otherwise it's just so locked down that rooting is impossible. The device is a Dragon touch X10 with a Google Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
Thanks for any pointers!

the XDA Developer forums would be a good place to look if you haven't poked about there yet,

New Threads

Top Bottom