• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

research!

kchapman1988

i'm posting this thread because i know there are a lot of clever people here and i wanted a thread for people to post up about things they wanted to look up but couldn't get the info they wanted.

my current object of frustrated research is this 'is there anything you can eat/drink/take or use to improve dental health?'

There are sites that maintain it is possible to heal your teeth Whole Health Source: Reversing Tooth Decay

please post your research requests or answers to others questions

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a quick question, do you use Google, or some other search engines? Maybe deep web databases?
I usually use Google and sometimes DDG, but I'm aware of that there more powerful tools out there. Have you heard of Ixquick before? It looks like an interesting meta search engine.

Last edited:
i'm posting this thread because i know there are a lot of clever people here and i wanted a thread for people to post up about things they wanted to look up but couldn't get the info they wanted.

my current object of frustrated research is this 'is there anything you can eat/drink/take or use to improve dental health?'

There are sites that maintain it is possible to heal your teeth Whole Health Source: Reversing Tooth Decay

please post your research requests or answers to others questions

Here's an overall answer to the question of improving dental health overall through diet: Foods and Drinks Best for Your Teeth (I would recommend altering your diet ever so slightly to health your teeth. Nutrition is very important to examine anyway when you look at teeth.)

I hope this helps.

hopefully this will be a thread for people to post things they want/need to know but due to there being so much crud on the net they can't find the answers

I have an academic interest in advances in the medical field so I subscribe to medscape. This site is primarily directed to health professionals. They send me frequent e-mails whenever there is new research on a medical topic I have flagged as a specific interest. Autism is one of the interests I have specified so whenever there is any news, research or analysis of autism on medscape I get notified with a link. For example, this week I received a link describing a new assessment tool for Medical Doctors to use to recognize autism.

This is a great way to stay current on any medical topic that interests you. You need to register on their website to get access. I do not recall what questions they ask at registration since It is more than ten years since I started accessing the site.

They also have a section called medline that allows you to search for recent medical research. I find this very useful. If you just use Dr. google you get mostly garbage. Medine gives you unadulterated access to scholarly articles without trying to sell you anything.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom