• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Repeating answer, what to do?

Jox

My boyfriend since last week has been repeating same answer to a question or statement and the answer is Yes Jox...
Last week it started, we were cleaning the guest house, and the only verbal sound Was Yes Jox. I didn't pick up on it right away... But this yes didn't result in actions that supposedly by yes was agreed. I mention this in text, don't "yes Jox" me when nothing happens afterwards... Few days after I forgot about it, but just yesterday now in text he texted me the same thing? What's going on? I really don't get it...

Thanx
Jox

My boyfriend since last week has been repeating same answer to a question or statement and the answer is Yes Jox...
Last week it started, we were cleaning the guest house, and the only verbal sound Was Yes Jox. I didn't pick up on it right away... But this yes didn't result in actions that supposedly by yes was agreed. I mention this in text, don't "yes Jox" me when nothing happens afterwards... Few days after I forgot about it, but just yesterday now in text he texted me the same thing? What's going on? I really don't get it...

Thanx
Jox

I'm going to surmise that when he says "yes Jox" he is not intending to express agreement, but rather he is expressing discomfort at what he perceives to be nagging.

Actually i don't think it's only nagging, i think he's in shutdown... But there's nothing i can do, so I'm withdrawing...

Are you sure? We might be able to help you think through a few things that could be helpful.

Thank you for the offer, i do need help though, i just have to write the situation because it's too colorful. My first post made people think that he's psychopath, i knew he wasn't, and i see he's not a bad person, on the contrary.
I also self diagnosed him, posted, but it created long thread... I told him and he agreed to main points even added more, like light, sound and touch sensitivity that i didn't see.
The diagnosis didn't do much, he didn't have any concept of it, so it went smoothly... But at the same time didn't go anywhere, since the videos were not clear to him, nor there is money and time for therapy, we are in India...
But I don't know what to do... So I'll write a new post...
Question for the moderators:, is it ok to mention the use of Ayahuasca, and LSA not LSD, LSA is Hawaiian baby woodrose, it is important to the situation, but i don't want to write for the post to be deleted if I'm breaching the regulations of the forum.
Thank you all
Jox

New Threads

Top Bottom