• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reminder: Our Rules Will Be Enforced

It is a very nice place and I know it must be a lot to keep up with. Good job. Thanks to the moderators.

I know I dont show up very often these days but I always come back to this forum to read. It's really interesting and I find a lot of empowerment in understanding that so many other people are like me. I agree that this is the best aspie community and I love the positivity that runs through many of the comments <3

A HUGE thanks to you all.... for keeping it going... minding our p's and q's.... and everyone who posts....
from a more enlightened NT....

Dear Moderators,
Thank you for keeping the site warm and friendly. You're doing a wonderful thing by providing a forum for learning and helping that doesn't go off on vulgar tangents.
Please keep doing what you are doing.
Again, thank you.

New Threads

Top Bottom