• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Reminder: Our Rules Will Be Enforced

Brent

Administrator
Hi everyone,

We have our rules, listed here, and we feel that they are fair. Our only goal with Aspies Central is to create a comfortable, friendly support forum for not only those with autism but those with loved ones with Autism. There are a few rules that we have found to be tested on here the most and I want to remind everyone that we will issue warnings and bans for repeat offenders.

While I personally do respect every individuals right to live their life how they see fit, in a community environment such as this we have rules in place that we feel like will provide the best experience to all members of our community, regardless of age or other differences that they may have with others.

With that said please refrain from the following, as these seem to be the biggest offenders:
  • Users are only permitted to register one account.
  • Insulting or personal attacks on other members is prohibited.
  • Racial, gender (sexist) and religious hatred/discrimination will not be tolerated.
  • Excessive use of explicit language is not allowed.
  • Issues related to moderators and how we moderate should be handled privately with an Admin.
Please do not confront our moderators or admins publicly. Every single one of our moderators and our admin @Nitro work without pay for the betterment of our community. For all the good they do they do not get the positive public feedback that they deserve.

This means that we will not tolerate negative attacks on our staff here. If you have an issue with our staff please have the courtesy to take this up privately with either the staff member or with me.

Thank you so much for making Aspies Central literally the best community out there for Autism support :)

Thank You Brent for the reminder and there is only 1 small mistake for not only this with autism but those with loved ones with Autism. its suppose to be for not only those with autism :)

i used the wrong smiley face ? and i got you ?
No, Gary.
It was a joke about two words that sound alike:

your (the word to use about things that belong to you...your foot, your car, stuff like that)
you're (the word that means "you are")

I just want to say thanks to all the staff here at AC for keeping things in check. I'm probably repeating myself here again, but this place is an excellent community and I'm proud to be a part of it!

Oh dang, my gossip sense is tingling, it seems I have missed a scandal! On a more serious note, thank you guys for keeping this place well-moderated and friendly.

No scandal. Just a reminder to everyone on some key rules that seem to be broken more often than others. The alert was sent to every member of the site as a general reminder :)

I shall endeavor to profane with lesser frequency. 'T seems an unsurmountable task.

New Threads

Top Bottom