• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with posts about impossible cures, pill pushing and now this calling ASD filthy? This is my first day here and I am ready to quit.
Some autistic people are brainwashed by NTs ,I think when they are forcibly sterilized they might not love nts

So i think i need to be careful... i'm trying to be honest here, but from what i lived this is a Very unpopular opinion here: asperger may be spiritual it cannot be cured 'fixing' your brain.
Let me explain a bit, i had this 'enclosing in myself' and i had 'shutdowns' that after 'spiritual help (christian)' they improved, i am more open now to people (i don't think i would even able to post this before), and i didn't have shutdowns anymore.

Please don't ban me, this is my second post, sure speaking of the same, but its my experience! i would hate if i'm not able to express myself about this because this really matters a lot to me.

So i think i need to be careful... i'm trying to be honest here, but from what i lived this is a Very unpopular opinion here: asperger may be spiritual it cannot be cured 'fixing' your brain.
Let me explain a bit, i had this 'enclosing in myself' and i had 'shutdowns' that after 'spiritual help (christian)' they improved, i am more open now to people (i don't think i would even able to post this before), and i didn't have shutdowns anymore.

Please don't ban me, this is my second post, sure speaking of the same, but its my experience! i would hate if i'm not able to express myself about this because this really matters a lot to me.
G-d wouldn't cure it what he's curing is anxiety nts get that your neurology is still autistic just not major anxiety.

What are your experiences in childhood? being introverted isn't autism, that's why you could be very different.

What are your experiences in childhood? being introverted isn't autism, that's why you could be very different.

I don't see why should i enter a who is more autistic 'competition' here but:

I identify in myself a lot of things people with autism happen to had, in all my life.
It was a relief for me to see i could relate to other people in all this when i discovered about it.

Only recently i am able to chit chat in chats only, with people is different.
Also like i said i didn't have shutdowns anymore.

This 'advances' were possible for me because God prayer and deliverance. But i could understand why people don't believe this.

in childhood? like when i was little? there is something you would like to know? there can be lots of stuff i guess.

I don't see why should i enter a who is more autistic 'competition' here but:

I identify in myself a lot of things people with autism happen to had, in all my life.
It was a relief for me to see i could relate to other people in all this when i discovered about it.

Only recently i am able to chit chat in chats only, with people is different.
Also like i said i didn't have shutdowns anymore.

This 'advances' were possible for me because God prayer and deliverance. But i could understand why people don't believe this.

in childhood? like when i was little? there is something you would like to know? there can be lots of stuff i guess.
Definite autism is evident from childhood and means you are neurologically definitely that ,introversion could be confused for autism but could be massively helped with counselling ,Christian or otherwise ,it not the level of autism it's the evident signs ,telling me wouldn't make you feel less offended ,but it will clarify your neurological state.
You obviously no nothing about what I believe!
I'm not competing what you need is based upon human biology \psychology and neurology

Definite autism is evident from childhood and means you are neurologically definitely that ,introversion could be confused for autism but could be massively helped with counselling ,Christian or otherwise ,it not the level of autism it's the evident signs ,telling me wouldn't make you feel less offended ,but it will clarify your neurological state.
You obviously no nothing about what I believe!
I'm not competing what you need is based upon human biology \psychology and neurology

Hey hey, i'm not offended at all...
Lets just talk a bit if you want.
If it was for childhood, i always had trouble socializing thats a big issue i have in this world, even if i would try hard and take courage to 'like' people. People do this normally, this is supposed to be the main issue with autism, if it were for this i am 'low functioning' socializing almost in real life, i mean i can talk but i can't mantain any friends at all, or contacts, or connect with people like normal people do.

I mean it was not counseling that helped me, it was a 'ministration' from God but i don't know if people get this so.

Last edited:
I mean it was not counseling that helped me, it was a 'ministration' from God but i don't know if people get this so.

Religion is a restricted conversation topic (as it can be argumentative).
But saying that I know it helps a lot of people in many different ways to overcome anxiety and give hope.
As long as it works for you that's all that matters really!

Others find different ways to achieve the same results.

Life is a journey, we can all take different paths, with help or alone, what is right for one person can be totally wrong for another.

Religion helps you, but it doesn't help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom