• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Real Truth About Autism ( Created by Ashley Davis)

hello, my name is Ashley, I am a real truth expert and plan to be going to schools and colleges supporting the UK with the correct training related to 'Autism/ADHD. Throughout my life, I have struggled with dealing with my autism and have been placed many times within different education facilities, never truly having the main issues/problems correctly dealt with.

I am now 25 years old, living in residential care and have learned a great deal about living with my autism and now feel that I can offer advice and support. others on the spectrum don't have to go through the same as I did.
We are all entitled to an education, so let's get the truth out there so 'EVERYONE' understands how to live and learn from autism!!! The real truth about autism in schools will offer effective insight into the challenging behaviours of children in schools, and what can I do. Offer a better understanding of autism and how to cope/manage people on the spectrum correctly, this is to include: Teacher, Headmaster or College Principal as well as pupils with my main goal to leave no stone unturned... the public will know, 'THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT AUTISM' The reason you might hear lots of swearing and bad language is that they have a problem that they can't pick up correctly and it might be a harder task for them causing reasons for bad behaviour to occur.
Talking about the correct education, we all need education, but we also need to raise awareness about the different kinds of school problems for someone living with autism spectrum. The main aim of this program is to offer the right training to the designated education facility-this is what I am here for.

please click on the video link

please click on the read blog link
Real Truth About Autism

New Threads

Top Bottom