• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random Thoughts

GhettoButterFly

Well I don't know where else to put this. So yeah... Random Thoughts, we all have them and will always have them.

Ever watched this BBC series called Father Ted. I am still waiting for my library system's ILL (Interlibrary Loan) department to find it for me. I should of told the guy, "I don't care if you get it in region 2, just find the first season!" I really want to watch this series, it is so funny...

There is this one line from season three that made me smile/laugh. That line is quoted by Father Jack, "I love my brick".

So yeah... I love my brick too. I want a brick to love and to hold. Then when I get mad at someone, I can throw it! :D Only down side is the brick wouldn't go very far...

Anyways, those are my random thoughts. What are yours?

*Note: If this violates the TOS of this forum, you as the admins may delete this thread.

Last edited:
All I have in my mind is getting myself a long rest for tonight, I'm literally exhausted from how this week has been.... It's been dragging on and on and on.

Now I finally get my proper rest. :D

I remember, in the summer of '02, Hamtaro was airing on Cartoon Network at 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. I had to see both daily episodes even if they were reruns. I miss that show so much; it makes me feel really nostalgic. I got the art style down to a science, and I still enjoy drawing that way sometimes. Drawing Johnny Depp Hamtaro-style is the only way to make him even cuter than he already is. ;)

Random thoughts. Why do women clean the room of their grownup children when they are gone?
i have the dvdbox of father jack. Breaks me up everytime i watch it. The black socks ...... hilarious

Why do women clean the room of their grownup children when they are gone?

I don't know! They do things that are just shocking at time.

Father's Day was good. I went to church, gave them the banner I made, and then had lunch. :D

I found out my dad is ok, but he needs to get well soon. :mask:

Well, The Simpsons is on and it is ok. :p

tumblr_mcj9i0b3DW1qkdvoho1_500.png

New Threads

Top Bottom