• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Random answers from the Book of Answers

Maybe Mia can provide answers to some of the common questions people have here:
1) I'm NT, and got a aspie boy/girl friend. What should I do?
2) I'm an aspie looking for a boy/girl friend. What should I do?
3) I have an aspie kid. How can I help him/her?
4) How do I change a light bulb?
5) Is having a facebook account worth it?
6) How can I win the 'Last person to post wins' thread?
I bet I can come up with appropriate answers from the answers already given:

I bet I can come up with appropriate answers from the answers already given:
1) It is sure to make things interesting. (Yep, that's true)
2) Proceed at a more relaxed pace (transation: it might take a while. relax, enjoy your single life, because it might last a while. Don't freak out about being single, relax, because things can change in the future. Also, maybe you have too much of an obsession with "must find a date" and that can freak people out. Relaxing might actually help things. Don't overwhelm them, especially not with gifts and stuff, when they don't even know you very well yet; in short, proceed at a more relaxed pace)
3)Ask your father (He raised you. AS runs in families. If you have am Aspie kid, odds are you might be an Aspie. Your father might have experience with raising Aspie kids).
4) Explore it with playful curiosity (I don't know the translation, but it sure is intriguing).
5) The answer is in your backyard (translation: get off your computer and spend some time outdoors.)
6) Adopt an adventurous attitude (Translator's note: Figure the meaning of this one out for yourself, I'm done with translating).

1) To ensure the best decision, be calm.

2) Realize that too many choices is as difficult as too few.

3) Consider it an opportunity.

4) Whatever you do the results will be lasting.

5) You must.

6) Seek out more options.

Note: These were all answers that came up when I opened this book for each question.

Should I fly to the UK for a friend's wedding which has been canceled three times already or, should I skip it based on the probability that they will again cancel the wedding a few days before it is scheduled?

If my best friend found me and his girlfriend in a house that was on fire, and for some reason neither of us could help ourselves, and he could only rescue one of us, which one would he save?

Should I fly to the UK for a friend's wedding which has been canceled three times already or, should I skip it based on the probability that they will again cancel the wedding a few days before it is scheduled?

If it's done well; If not, don't do it at all.

If my best friend found me and his girlfriend in a house that was on fire, and for some reason neither of us could help ourselves, and he could only rescue one of us, which one would he save?

You are too close to see.

The 'Book of Answers' if you pose a question, and close your eyes and touch the book and then open at a page it gives you an answer.

Shaking her head, this is 'magical thinking' and reminds me of the eight ball toy I had as a child, where you would shake the ball and an answer would appear on the 'magic' eight ball.

I'll consult the book of answers :rolleyes:
That sounds fun.
I think it is wise to do it, it is nice to know you can get to get an answer somewhere.
Sometimes I believe in things like magic 8 balls.

Here's what the Book of Answers Online has to say
regarding your question, @Rodafina.

Q. Where does hope go when you have lost it?

A. "Follow the advice of experts."

Now, assuming that the Book itself provides expert advice,
I figured the thing to do was ask what expert advice it recommended.

Answer =
"Don't be concerned."

Q:
Would novice advice be more valuable to consider than expert advice?

Book of Answers says…

“YOU'LL NEED TO TAKE THE INITIATIVE.”

"Will the 20,000th member of the forum go on adventures with Huxley and I when they join?"

COLLABORATION WILL BE THE KEY

Q: Are there any questions that are truly unanswerable?

A: Seize every opportunity

New Threads

Top Bottom