• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rain

What do you think of rain?

• It's peaceful/relaxing

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • It's annoying (lol what are you thinking)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Eh,,, I get bored when it rains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's great for productivity and focus!

• Perfect for karaoke ;)

• Total voters
For as long as I could remember, I have loved watching it rain. Especially thunder showers. Something about it is serene. Hearing it fall and soak everything around in water. Something about water soaked pathes and road is nice to see. Something about the ambience of cloudy and wet day, with occasional rumbles, keeps me in deep calm.

Though I tended to be comforted by it too during days of deep depression, when I did live on my own. Those were dark times for me.
Aww I agree with that opinion, and I hope things are better for you now like they are for me too c: I do still tend to get scared when it gets too noisy in storms though, and my friend last night mentioned he gets scared when driving in the rain. My Dad believes that thunder can't really "kill" someone. Sometimes it is a little dangerous, no lie.

New Threads

Top Bottom