• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Radio bursts from deep space

(I thought that antenna got destroyed in Goldeneye [1995]...
full
)

Like David Essex sang back in 78, "The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a Million to one!", I'm open to there possibly being something out there though.

I was half expecting to read about speculation as to the existence of intelligent extraterrestial life in this article, but was glad to see that no reference was made to this, because radio bursts do not automatically mean that extraterrestial life exists.

Last edited:
I was half expecting to read about speculation as to the existence of intelligent extraterrestial life in this article, but was glad to see that no reference was made to this, because radio bursts do not automatically mean that extraterrestial life exists.

Intelligent life in Space? In some cases it takes a bit of work to find intelligent life on THIS Planet! :D

A fascinating article and then I went to the next article and there's an amazing Hubble picture of deep space showing different types of galaxies really clearly, such immensity...

New Threads

Top Bottom