• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Quiz: Can We Guess Which U.S. City You Grew Up In?

San Diego? LOL. o_O

Well...I did briefly live in the vicinity in 1960 but only for a few months. Until my father got sprung from his tour on Guam. Mom and my brother and I were let go early for good behavior. ;)

Otherwise it's about 2600+ miles off. Oh well. :p

Last edited:
Chicago: Funny, that's where my grandfather and his brother opened their first business. Then my grandfather moved to canada. Didn't grow up in a city in the US, grew up in a small town in canada.

Last edited:
I got Boston. 3500 miles east of Boise, where I grew up. I am going to be surprised if it gets anyone right.

Wow, the quiz seems to be very very inaccurate. Not that I expected it to be right often, but I thought it would get it right for at least one person.

Can We Guess Which U.S. City You Grew Up In?

You got: New York City

I wasn't born there, but always considered it my Spiritual Home. And when I grew up, I went there!

Wow, the quiz seems to be very very inaccurate. Not that I expected it to be right often, but I thought it would get it right for at least one person.

This reminds me very much of so many "best and worst" assessments you see every day on the front page of MSN.com. The point being that we all need to remind ourselves that such things are more often than not completely subjective and not necessarily based on any fact.

For entertainment purposes and not for intellectual enlightenment. Much like cable news. :p

Last edited:
San Diego. Wrong! New York City. So there's other cities?

Hysterical to see at least three people from back east all get the answer "San Diego".

Or as they say, "Something is rotten in Denmark!" :p

I got Chicago, too, but a couple of the answers were a tie for me, so I took it again with the alternate answer and got San Diego.
In terms of a US city I have childhood connections to, I'm like Ameriblush, so yeah, pretty far off. I'm not even sure the DMV area was an option in the results, though.

So I guess, "When in Rome, it all comes down to San Diego". :p

Kind of like asking "Groot" a question. o_O

Then again, programmers can have a sense of humor too on occasion. Or maybe even the $an Diego Chamber of Commerce is sending us some hints. ;)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom