• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

questions about pajamas

You'd laugh if you saw me - long nightgown with pj pants underneath. Don't know why - it's just most comfortable to me. :)

Whoa, whoa. I dont mean to be super annoying, but ya gotta slow down with the topic creation here. Flooding the forums with loads of topics typically isnt a good thing. Leads to trouble, and it makes it harder for other users to get their own topics noticed at all.

Instead of making tons of seperate topics, think of all the things you want to ask, and then make a single topic with those questions, and maybe name it "some questions I want to ask".

Whoa, whoa. I dont mean to be super annoying, but ya gotta slow down with the topic creation here. Flooding the forums with loads of topics typically isnt a good thing. Leads to trouble, and it makes it harder for other users to get their own topics noticed at all.

Instead of making tons of seperate topics, think of all the things you want to ask, and then make a single topic with those questions, and maybe name it "some questions I want to ask".
ok sorry

Mikie1011 has been on WP as well. He just keeps asking the same things over and over. I don't think he understands - or cares - how annoying it is. Maybe he's even trolling us.

i can try that

I wear the same clothes (other than for work ) usually sweat pants and a hoodie. Sometimes the same ones for days on end.

No, not necessarily, I wear the same things all the time unless I'm working. Sweat pants and a hoodie in the winter and shorts and tea shirts in the summer, .

Last edited:
I used to just wear boxers to bed but then one day I whent to bed naked
And then the next day I resynced with my sex drive intrestingly enough.

I wear the same clothes (other than for work ) usually sweat pants and a hoodie. Sometimes the same ones for days on end.
Actually I'm the same way. If it's sweats I'll sleep in them. Jeans I don't - just not quite comfortable enough for sleep. And I do wear the same thing for days, unless I've painted lol. I was at my sister's once, had on something comfy and slept in them. First thing in the morning she started talking about 'let's go do whatever' and I was like, "Well, I'm ready." Already dressed.

New Threads

Top Bottom