• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

quality systems

when I was employed, (retired), I was pretty good as a quality engineer. I automated SPC
also made manual forms. Automated a measurement System analysis (MSA) , also known as a gauge R &R form.
Just yesterday a colleague a former plant manager of a paint manufacturing plant. asked me for a copy of my MSA spread sheet. incidentally I think he is also successful Aspie.

Any budding quality engineers on this site I would be happy to pass on any forms I have. Saves making your own.

I'm an engineering technician, not quality, but I have had a ton of interaction with quality over the years because of what I do. All the respect in the world. Quality engineering is super fascinating stuff.

I was employed as a chemical engineering tecnologist, specializing in coating application systems, Quality engineering was just an add on for me. I happen to be exceptionally good at it.

I'm an engineering technician, not quality, but I have had a ton of interaction with quality over the years because of what I do. All the respect in the world. Quality engineering is super fascinating stuff.
if you want to enhance your career, taking the quality courses would be an excellent add on. speaking from experience.

Made this years ago, some may be interested. critical periods are the inflection points. My stroke happened on an inflection point.

Attachments

• Rate of Living.pdf
    101.1 KB · Views: 108
Works great is seeing how my health is.

Attachments

• Calories on Bike Level 5.pdf
    187.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Ron's Oxygen level.pdf
    189.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Ron's blood pressure.pdf
    203.6 KB · Views: 93
Had a good day on Stationary bike.

Attachments

• Ron BIke Z-Table.pdf
    97.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Calories on Bike Level 5.pdf
    195.6 KB · Views: 77
Just keeps improving, may bs in a few months will be back to level 7 pre-stroke.

Attachments

• Ron's Calories Bike.pdf
    200 KB · Views: 84
  • Ron BIke Z-Table.pdf
    97.2 KB · Views: 94
Getting harder to get out of control, as I keep improving.

Attachments

200 KB · Views: 89
  • Ron BIke Z-Table.pdf
    96.2 KB · Views: 92
Just keep improving. moving target "out of control" just out of reach.

Attachments

• Ron BIke Z-Table.pdf
    97.2 KB · Views: 105
    204.1 KB · Views: 90
When I was working, I spent years putting together bits and pieces of a system for controlling quality for small businesses. The only thing holding me back was lack of familiarity with computers I would like to partner with a Aspie's like myself whom could put a package together pet project of mine. Small companies usually cannot afford, or know how to set up a proper quality system. For me it's about helping others, a labour of love so to speak. There is possible source of income or a way to monetize it for some on this site, but not my focus. I'm on side if anyone here is interested. I have the expertise and experience just missing the computer skills.

Last edited:
When I first took quality the number one rule was on SPC chats do not ever put spec limits on a control chart. let the data tell you what the control limits should be. When you read any medical text book, blood pressure is stated as a specification limit, Here Is a good example of how spec limits can be confusing.my own body dictates what the real control limits really should be based on the text book I should be on blood pressure meds. I am an individual
not a average of many other individuals.

This why I really enjoy working with quality, let the chart the the voice of the process. or in this case let my own body speak to me via the charts.

Attachments

237.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Ron's Oxygen level.pdf
    196.1 KB · Views: 67
A failure occurred on my blood pressure chart, too late to do anything about it, the cause was interesting I had to make a decision about the third vaccine. worried, about adverse reaction having been affected by a polio vaccine 50 years ago. My wife keeps good records shocked to see the cause a year later, Dec 7 2021
too late to tell doctor. I guess my body reacted to my trepidation. Now they want me to take a fourth shot,
probably not worth it.

Attachments

• Ron's blood pressure truncated.pdf
    261.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
That is good @Ronald Zeeman
I don’t measure anything with my workouts except time & the subjective (but great) reduction in my anxiety. Keeping the habit going also increases my fitness & basic happiness.
If I could afford it, though, I’d like to have a monitor and keep track of my progress.
How come the last several entries are ‘fails?’
that's the purpose of the comments, party not home to take a reading.

Last edited:
my physio therapist asked me how I know the measurement instruments are accurate plan to do a measurement study over Christmas need three appraisers. If you can measure it you can control it.

Last edited:
I had the flu for the last few days fortunately flu presents differently in me then Covid, now its wife's turn, as she is showing signs. I guess we should be more discriminating which parties we go to, attendance increasing as people less concerned about covid, first time I got sick since the stoke not enough people wearing masks, things normalizing. Yes, masks work vaccines work, just matters who wears the mask and who gets vaccinated.just added blood pressure chart table as the notes are more extensive.

Attachments

• Ron's Temperature.pdf
    261.3 KB · Views: 55
    270.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I must have done something correct. when I Was employed currently my former employer and possibly competitors checking my LinkedIn profile, sorry guys I'm retired.

I spoke to a female bartender. at a club my wife and Ilike to patronize, I mentioned, I had a quality engineering background which then led to how to make a quality drink I mentioned to I could show her how to determine the quality of the drinks made by various tenders. Using a measurement study, I sent her a spread sheet calculator a few days ago and instructions. On how to perform the study. Today. All she needs is a jug of water, a bottle of cheap vodka and glasses plus a hydrometer. Within a few hours she will know who is capable of serving customers. or if her bar tools shot glasses or pour technique of the various tenders need work.

New Threads

Top Bottom