• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

quality systems

One of the part owners of a bar we attend may take up my offer to help them set up a quality system. MSA for bar tenders I had a plan before my stroke of helping small businesses put together a quality system. I would volunteer.
gave my son the same offer.

Checked my former employers web site, been a while., surprised their parent. Company bought out one of their competitors. Probably explains why. There was sudden interest in my linked in I Quess they want to expand their printing capability into these other facilities. sort of see now why they promoted my former understudy to manager. Aspies like me are hard to replace. And even harder to copy, it should not be that hard to reverse engineer what I did.

Last edited:
Did measurement studies. On some of the quicky instruments we use.

Attachments

• MSA OXYGEN DATA.pdf
    102.8 KB · Views: 65
  • MSA OXYGEN RESULTS.pdf
    126.5 KB · Views: 59
  • MSA TEMPERATURE DATA.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 58
  • MSA TEMPERATURE RESULTS.pdf
    128.4 KB · Views: 74
Put this together years ago, give me a list and this happens. Some may find it useful.

Attachments

• CEO pay data 1st.pdf
    224.7 KB · Views: 44
  • CEO Data 2014 2nd.pdf
    222.3 KB · Views: 47
Approached, the manager of my favorite, offered my improve skills to improve business. he was receptive asked that I speak to owner. As he is a friend got very Enthusiastic response yes go ahead. Plan to give the manager a measurement study procedure to control the bartenders, I drink pre bottled drinks but the wife likes cocktails, noticed they are not consistent. manager weighs bottles to check for over pouring. Only half of solution.
measurement study, glasses bottle of cheap vodka container of water hydrometer procedure rate his bartenders.
retrain as needed. Also give him control plan. by the time I'm done his competitors will wonder what happened.

New Threads

Top Bottom