• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a random truth about yourself.

Another truth about me is that i'm not Oyian i'm Ian :p
I was just bored that day and I love giving myself all sorts of nicknames :lol:

Ditto. I average 4 litres a day. But it's zero sugar :)
Holy smoke, someone who drinks more coke zero than me!! (I average about 3 litres per day).

Random truth - I read somewhere that drinking diet soda causes you to gain weight, so I started drinking regular coke and gained 20kg over about 8 months. Back on the diet soda now and lost 15kg of that in the past 3 months. Don't believe everything you read.

I wear my memory stick with some of my important documents in it on a string. I forgot to take it off before I got in the shower and it got all full of water... but it still works perfectly! Another time it swung forward into the running water when I bent over a sink... it got water in it that time too... but still works.

I drink 1-2L of milk per day.
I don't own a mobile phone because I dislike them and also HATE ringtones (all of them <_< ).

@Ana54, looks like you have a good memory stick! I'd never be that lucky, it'd die instantly. :(

On the middle names thing, I only have one: Hope.

When i first started overclocking, i managed to blow up my: CPU,GPU,SB,NB,powersupply and the sound card at the same time. Fact.

f.

New Threads

Top Bottom