• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Polytheism - Following ancient pathways

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
What is polytheism?

Polytheism are single religions or cultures that worship more than one Gods and Goddesses. The main religion powerhouses we know today, Judaism, Islam and Christianity are the main examples of religion that only has one God, known as "Monotheism".

Polytheism is the best way to describe an ancient religion that had many Gods and Goddesses like the ancient Greeks, Romans, European Tribes, the Vikings and the Egyptians had once worshiped. As of today, Hinduism is the third largest religion and it's made up of many Hindu Gods and Goddesses like Gnesha, Krishna, Shiva, Vinshu and Kali.

The reason why I mention and honor polytheism is the fact that there's always been a debate whether if God is real or not. It's only the Jews, the Christians, the Catholics, the Muslims, the Sikhs and the Zoroastrians who only believe that there's only one God, because they're monotheist.

It's normally the Atheist who believe that no Gods or Goddesses ever exist.

If you're familiar with the Gods and Goddesses that the ancient Romans, Greeks, Vikings and the Egyptians worshiped, you will then know their names. Ridiculously, if you ever wondered even in the 21st Century, people are still worshiping these ancient Gods. The people who worship Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian and Ancient European Gods and Goddesses are called "Pagans".

This is a video about people in Greece who are literally worshiping the Greeks Gods like Zeus, Apollo, Hades, Poseidon, Athena, Aphrodite etc.

You may think that the Gods and the Goddesses of the ancient world are no longer valid, nowadays people had been in the last 50 years been running masses for ancient Gods and Goddesses of ancient Rome, Egypt, Greece and Europe even in the 21st century.

I can go on for a while, I'll let others comment.

Last edited:
People have become discontent with modern organized religions, but still feel a need for something spiritual with a history. Religion is a human urge.

I think the appeal of polytheism is that it is
easier for a person to identify with numerous
gods representing particular aspects of
reality/spiritual life, than to imagine an
all-encompassing unity.

What is polytheism?

Polytheism are single religions or cultures that worship more than one Gods and Goddesses. The main religion powerhouses we know today, Judaism, Islam and Christianity are the main examples of religion that only has one God, known as "Monotheism".

Polytheism is the best way to describe an ancient religion that had many Gods and Goddesses like the ancient Greeks, Romans, European Tribes, the Vikings and the Egyptians had once worshiped. As of today, Hinduism is the third largest religion and it's made up of many Hindu Gods and Goddesses like Gnesha, Krishna, Shiva, Vinshu and Kali.

The reason why I mention and honor polytheism is the fact that there's always been a debate whether if God is real or not. It's only the Jews, the Christians, the Catholics, the Muslims, the Sikhs and the Zoroastrians who only believe that there's only one God, because they're monotheist.

It's normally the Atheist who believe that no Gods or Goddesses ever exist.

If you're familiar with the Gods and Goddesses that the ancient Romans, Greeks, Vikings and the Egyptians worshiped, you will then know their names. Ridiculously, if you ever wondered even in the 21st Century, people are still worshiping these ancient Gods. The people who worship Greek, Roman, Norse, Egyptian and Ancient European Gods and Goddesses are called "Pagans".

This is a video about people in Greece who are literally worshiping the Greeks Gods like Zeus, Apollo, Hades, Poseidon, Athena, Aphrodite etc.

You may think that the Gods and the Goddesses of the ancient world are no longer valid, nowadays people had been in the last 50 years been running masses for ancient Gods and Goddesses of ancient Rome, Egypt, Greece and Europe even in the 21st century.

I can go on for a while, I'll let others comment.
Curious as to why you used the word, “Ridiculously.”

I'm polytheistic because it's easier on my puny existence to deal with a deity who has several faces, than it is to have a working relationship with omnipotence.

When You really look into it, Christianity has a three-in-one deity, that's not strictly monotheistic, there's God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

When You really look into it, Christianity has a three-in-one deity, that's not strictly monotheistic, there's God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.

There are many Saints in the Catholic religion that people who the faith would worship them like other Gods.

Even the Catholics worship the Virgin Mary as a Goddess, since she has her own prayer entitled "Hail Mary".

New Threads

Top Bottom