• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon sun and moon

Adora

I'm really interested in getting the moon version on 3ds and it will be the first ds Pokemon game I have bought in years and also the first time I will be playing my 3ds in years,what do you think of the new Pokemon they introduced?,have you seen them and what do you think?

I'm really excited about these games! I'm going to be getting Moon. I love the new Raichu design-- I think that's my favorite!-- and I think Rowlet's my favorite all-new Pokemon.

I play 3DS all the time, and I've played the last few games, but I haven't been as crazy about them as I have been for the original games and Gen 2. I played Alpha Sapphire pretty extensively, but I just couldn't make myself like X and Y :/ But I'm especially into Sun and Moon for the tropical setting-- I think that will be very fun and different.

I hyped myself up when they were announced but then I remembered I bought Pokemon Y the day it came out and only played it for an hour or so on that day. The only time I touched the game or my 3DS at all was after the Sun/Moon trailer came out and I got the urge to play more of it.

The game opened outside some "haunted" house you have to pay to go in and some guy tells a story. I had zero memory of anything that would lead to that and turned it off intending to just restart the whole thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom