• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please welcome clg114 to our staff

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
We just added @clg114 to our moderating team to help ease the burden of @Warmheart having to take a step back from her position here.

I wish nothing but the best for her during her time away from here and think she did a fine job as a part of our team.

Thank you @Warmheart for all of your help :)

I think that many of you will agree that clg114's new position will be an asset to this forum,and I'm personally looking forward to working with him.

Welcome aboard Sir!

Congratulations @clg114 !
Good job.
congrats.jpg

Warmheart, you were a very nice mod and will miss
you.

I will miss Warmheart also. She always has the nicest things to say. I think her screen name fit her well and I hope that she is back soon.

Bye Warmheart, will miss you. Hope that you return sometime soon. :(

upload_2018-2-27_17-43-42.jpeg

Last edited:
Just logged in and noticed a new staff member. I'm here like...OK, what happened? *reads this thread*

Congratulations to @clg114, and another thanks to the rest of the staff!

Just noticed this lol.

We love you @Warmheart and I wish you the best and thank you for your service as a mod.

Welcome @clg114 , or whatever you say when someone becomes a moderator. I am totally unaware of the social protocols surrounding such a thing, just sending positive vibes :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom