• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pink Floyd Obsessed

I need to get around to listening to them more. I listened to some of Dark Side of the Moon and I remember there was a chiptune song. That's pretty cool.

I am not obsessed with Pink Floyd but I am a fan of their work particularly from Dark Side of the Moon to The Wall albums. I have The Wall on iTunes but somehow two of the names of the tracks got messed up and are currently listed in my playlist as numbers and I have no idea why that is.

they are highly trained musicians, but then so is Mozart and Beethoven. Nothing beats formal musical training. like any good art.

I've never been super-big on Floyd, but I have heard most of their stuff on the radio growing up. I feel, though, that I almost lean more toward the Syd stuff. One of my favorite bands Voivod covered Astronomy Domine, and the group Death Grips sampled Interstellar Overdrive for I Want It, I Need It.

New Threads

Top Bottom