• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Peter Is The Wolf

Riley

Recently, I've been reading a webcomic known as Peter Is The Wolf. The story revolves around the title character(Peter Stubbe)'s attempts to help his girlfriend Sarah Hazen (Whom he accidentally infected with lycanthropy) learn the ways of the werewolf. You HAVE to read it!

Anywho. I've recently dreamed of seeing it turned into an 'American anime' in the vein of 2003's Xiaolin Showdown. Planning the cast:

• Sarah Hazen: Hynden Walch
  • Peter Stubbe: Jason Marsden; Danny Cooksey; James Arnold Tyler.
  • Jean Goodwin: Grey DeLisle; Ashleigh Ball.
  • Rebecca "Butch" Cramer: Jennifer Hale; Maryke Hendrikse; Tabitha St. Germain.
  • Con Nero: Mark Hamill; Kevin Conroy; Maurice LaMarche; John DiMaggio; Kevin Michael Richardson.
  • Jack Goodwin: Eric Bauza; Rob Paulsen.
  • Carla (Whitetail) Goodwin: Leigh Allyn-Baker; Kath Soucie.
  • Walter & Sally Stubbe: Jeff Bennett or Jess Harnell (Walter); Rachel MacFarlane (Sally).
  • Gus Cramer: Mark Hamill; John DiMaggio; Kevin Michael Richardson.

I do like werewolf stories, they appeal to me the most. I'd like to have a go at playing Werewolf: The Apocalypse at some point.

Ok, I read the web-comic last night! (Hello, Aspie obsession!:rolleyes::D) I agree with your voice choices. I only read the PG-13 version, though. I'm not much for explicit comics.:):confused:

Have you ever read "Sinfest" (ongoing comic) or "Wheesh!" (ended last year)? I thought that Wheesh especially was completely hilarious! The fans were making up a voice list for it like you are. We thought it would make a fantastic show!

New Threads

Top Bottom