• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Peppers survey!

Peppers, anyone?

• Sweet

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Hot

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Green

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Red

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Orange

• Pepper sauces/dips

• I don’t like any peppers

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
At first I misread the title as "preppers survey".

I wonder how much it would cost to build a bunker that would protect you from every possible crisis happening in the world so? Or if it's even possible to build such a bunker? And then you can finally sleep in your bed at night without thinking every sudden noise you hear or flash of light is from the nukes and you feel nauseating waves of fear and anxiety before realizing it was just from a truck going down the street?

Peppers are great. Poblano, Anaheim, sweet red peppers, green hot sauce perfect with eggs. Red pepper soup, peppers in about anything. Peppers in yellow curry sauce with coconut milk. My grandmother who was very Italien didn't cook much with them. My mom cooked a little with them. But l forgive her because she always bought Californis avocados which taste different then any state l lived in and are the best. Just pass me the hot sauce please.

At first I misread the title as "preppers survey".

I wonder how much it would cost to build a bunker that would protect you from every possible crisis happening in the world so? Or if it's even possible to build such a bunker? And then you can finally sleep in your bed at night without thinking every sudden noise you hear or flash of light is from the nukes and you feel nauseating waves of fear and anxiety before realizing it was just from a truck going down the street?

Sorry you feel this way. Please disconnect from news right now. Ukraine news has really been disturbing.

I like bell peppers but will eat some of the mildly spicy peppers especially if they are stuffed. I like a like spice kick but not so much that my mouth burns. Extremely spicy peppers seem to get violently rejected by my body and it is very unpleasant for me. So I rarely go any higher than habanero depending on what it’s in.

This question is always confusing to me, because in Dutch the only things referred to as peppers are the spicy ones. Anyway, I love hot peppers and quite like bell peppers too. Green bell peppers are my least favorite bell pepper. I used to grow all types of bell peppers at home, but sadly I have no space for them now.

Peppers are great. Poblano, Anaheim, sweet red peppers, green hot sauce perfect with eggs. Red pepper soup, peppers in about anything. Peppers in yellow curry sauce with coconut milk. My grandmother who was very Italien didn't cook much with them. My mom cooked a little with them. But l forgive her because she always bought Californis avocados which taste different then any state l lived in and are the best. Just pass me the hot sauce please.
I enjoy making Mole Coloradito. Ancho and pasilla Oaxaqueño chiles with garlic, tomatoes, onions, plump raisins, and mexican chocolate. Spices to use; mexican oregano, cinnamon, toasted sesame. It is time consuming to make so I freeze some to keep on hand.

Last edited:
My favorite peppers are whatever peppers are used in The Pepper Plant, which is my favorite hot sauce. The Pepper Plant is produced in Gilroy, CA, which is primarily known for producing garlic. I would gander to say it's the fresh garlic that gives The Pepper Plant a taste that cannot be compared to the flavorless hot sauce I find at my local grocery store. If you are into flavor, not just heat, then The Pepper Plant is the way to go. I order it by the case since no one near me sells it.

I don´t know if I really understand the question, because pepper in german could mean "Paprika", "Peperoni", "Pfeffer" or other vegetables like "Jalapeno." and they are partly very different things. confusing. german peperoni means salami in america. english chilies means peperoni in germany.

I like Paprika, Peperoni, Pfeffer (even it is a spice and not really a vegetable to eat) and Jalapeno.

ah paprika means bell pepper.

I like burgers with jalapeno or pizza with jalapeno (red or green). you can not buy much peppers in the supermarket here. thats very sad. I would eat more different kind of peppers, if I could.

Sometimes I buy red, orange and yellow bell peppers, cut them in half, hollow them out and fill them with dip or salad dressing. Then I dip different vegetables into the pepper like a bowl. And then I eat the "bowl".

I don´t know if I really understand the question, because pepper in german could mean "Paprika", "Peperoni", "Pfeffer" or other vegetables like "Jalapeno." and they are partly very different things. confusing. german peperoni means salami in america. english chilies means peperoni in germany.

I like Paprika, Peperoni, Pfeffer (even it is a spice and not really a vegetable to eat) and Jalapeno.

ah paprika means bell pepper.

I like burgers with jalapeno or pizza with jalapeno (red or green). you can not buy much peppers in the supermarket here. thats very sad. I would eat more different kind of peppers, if I could.
That is why I treat them all as chiles. You would be amazed at the variety in Mexico with different names given to the fresh and dried varieties. A fresh chile poblano used in rajas or chile relleno, when dried, is the chile ancho and is one of the holy trinity of chiles used to make some molés.

New Threads

Top Bottom