• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Panoramic images

You took those pics with a phone? I have a Samsung Galaxy but it takes poor quality pictures. Gave up on using it. I have to try and look at all those confusing settings again I think.

I would pay to have some of them in my house walls. Love them.
The last time I was at the Canadian equivalent of an American county fair trying to sell my art, people would walk past my table, say "lovely work," and then buy a Harley Davidson pillow from the table across from me.

I gave up with the sales part and just enjoy making the images now. Much less pressure.

You took those pics with a phone? I have a Samsung Galaxy but it takes poor quality pictures.
The models after the Galaxy S9 are amazing, really. Even my Galaxy S7 was pretty good, but limited with just the one focal length. I reviewed my S10+ from the perspective of someone using it daily. May be of interest to you:

I did not anticipate the role mobile phones would come to occupy in my largest hobby.

The last time I was at the Canadian equivalent of an American county fair trying to sell my art, people would walk past my table, say "lovely work," and then buy a Harley Davidson pillow from the table across from me.

I gave up with the sales part and just enjoy making the images now. Much less pressure.

The models after the Galaxy S9 are amazing, really. Even my Galaxy S7 was pretty good, but limited with just the one focal length. I reviewed my S10+ from the perspective of someone using it daily. May be of interest to you:

I did not anticipate the role mobile phones would come to occupy in my largest hobby.
There are websites where you put your pics in max resolution and people can pay to download them and print them in their local shop. I have printed that way some pictures for my office.

Years ago I put my drawings in Devian Art, nobody paid for them but costed me nothing.

New Threads

Top Bottom