• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Painting

-SN

Not following the crowd is good but lonely
Hello All:

Here is an oil painting I did of my niece. I'm very happy with how it turned out. It is my second attempt at oils after taking a workshop. The workshop was put on by Jeff Gogue, anyone heard of him? He is one of the best tattooers in the world and a very good painter.

Any painters out there?
Share some of your art.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0552.PNG
    IMG_0552.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Very nice! I used to draw people and animals (with a particular fascination with eyes), and I was interested in realism, so I was very detailed with shading, etc.

Now I paint with acrylic mostly, but I dabble in other mediums. I added some photos of my work in recent years to the media (linked with my profile) if you are interested. :)

Hello All:

Here is an oil painting I did of my niece. I'm very happy with how it turned out. It is my second attempt at oils after taking a workshop. The workshop was put on by Jeff Gogue, anyone heard of him? He is one of the best tattooers in the world and a very good painter.

Any painters out there?
Share some of your art.

Thanks
Wow! That is very cool. I wish I could draw or paint. I suck at both.

I have a thing for eyes as well.

I will check it out, thanks for the reply.

Here is my other niece (airbrush)

Attachments

• IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 0

New Threads

Top Bottom