• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Outage Information

Thanks for the info Brent. I was wondering why I couldn't get on this morning & early afternoon. At least I can prepare better if I can't get on again. I will know why now.

I have made more changes today to make us a little more redundant to these kind of attacks in the future. Sorry again for the down time!

Had a problem with the domain hours ago but it turned out to be my router (don't ask). I did note though that putting the site's IP address 162.243.10.160 into a browser displays a list of sites and what looks to be the software used on each... while I'm not sure putting that information out into the world is that bad per se, it did seem odd enough that I'd mention it here.

New Threads

Top Bottom