• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Odds and Ends, the AC miscellaneous box: Post a random whatever!

Ste11aeres

This is the thread for writing a post that doesn't fit into the themes of any of the other threads, and yet, isn't worth starting a new thread for.
It can be anything.
You can write about something, tell a joke, post a picture, ask a random question, write a thought that's too long for the Thought For Today thread.

Whatever you want! (Bearing in mind AC rules and guidelines).
Whatever!

What is that supposed to mean? I think you have gone crazy.

:rolleyes: a harmless joke...implying a translation would be nice. I will delete it if you wish? I have no idea what was said...

I also like playing with emojies is that crime? They get lonely sitting in their little box unused.:(...:cry:

BIMOG, what is the translation for what you said? I am very confused. English would be nice. Please translate.

Mywaysigning BIMOG seems to have left the site and does not appear to be returning unfortunately.

His 'Hrothgar ambii snarkat glotch' statement seems nonsensical, and although it detects as swedish, the only translatable word in it seems to be equitable to the word snoring.

This must be the right place for me, I am odd and am closing in on the end...... I do not mean that to sound dark, I just meant that I am a old oddball.

Mywaysigning BIMOG seems to have left the site and does not appear to be returning unfortunately.

His 'Hrothgar ambii snarkat glotch' statement seems nonsensical, and although it detects as swedish, the only translatable word in it seems to be equitable to the word snoring.

I think it was meant to be a witty reference to a game
and to this site/his perception of people here.
It might have referred to Beowulf, but...whatever.

"clg114, post: 258643, member: 651"]This must be the right place for me, I am odd and am closing in on the end...... I do not mean that to sound dark, I just meant that I am a old oddball.

Me to clg114 ,even here in aspie land I'm one of a kind. Between my auspie imaging pattern and logic talents and my bible centric church it is very hard to find common ground with anyone in the world. I try and I can be very warm and charming but sooner or later they bump into a gap and you get the look, (who are you a three eyed Alien). But I am a force of nature and slowly moving up the alpha dog :dog: ladder, without stooping to dirty tricks like some of the NTs,:confused: maybe everything will balance out eventually? :D

Hi Kestrel :)

Also, I get lost in cities.

That is not hard. Living in Idaho, my wife and I are not used to big cities. I would rather eat a bug than go Boise, which is not really a big city. A couple of years ago, my wife was being treated at the University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City. We had to go SLC once a month for 6 months. The first few trips, we got lost a lot. I found that if I MapQuested everything and printed out maps, it was a lot easier. Now days, I use MapQuest for everything, from long trips to finding garage sales. It is a very handy site.

Me to clg114 ,even here in aspie land I'm one of a kind. Between my auspie imaging pattern and logic talents and my bible centric church it is very hard to find common ground with anyone in the world. I try and I can be very warm and charming but sooner or later they bump into a gap and you get the look, (who are you a three eyed Alien). But I am a force of nature and slowly moving up the alpha dog :dog: ladder, without stooping to dirty tricks like some of the NTs,:confused: maybe everything will balance out eventually? :D

Hi Kestrel :)
Hi Maelstrom. :)
Glad you are doing well, consolidating your unique and eclectic mixtures.

Last edited:
That is not hard. Living in Idaho, my wife and I are not used to big cities. I would rather eat a bug than go Boise, which is not really a big city. A couple of years ago, my wife was being treated at the University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City. We had to go SLC once a month for 6 months. The first few trips, we got lost a lot. I found that if I MapQuested everything and printed out maps, it was a lot easier. Now days, I use MapQuest for everything, from long trips to finding garage sales. It is a very handy site.
Next time I go to Missoula, I will be well-armed with maps. MapQuest sounds good, thanks. The person I was with extended a vast patience.

You live in Idaho? Boise? What town? I live in Idaho as well. Just wondering.

"kestrel, post: 259208, member: 11874"]Hi Maelstrom. :)
Glad you are doing well, consolidating your unique and eclectic mixtures.

It's more like two steps forward for every step back, kestrel ,I have my bad auspie turtle days too, but every once in a while I catch a NT quietly deferring to me, and I go????? What just happened here and where does this put me on their horrid chicken :rooster:pecking ladder??? A NT looking up to me maybe there is some hope....:p

I still hate their horrid little chicken pecking ladder tho.:confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom