• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not like everyone else here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited my wife's sister a few weeks ago, they mentioned that someone had come to their town bought a number of businesses for cash thought they were Muslims, questioned a bit more, they then stated the guy wore a turban, told my wife that's not Muslim that's Sikh a completely different religion. What skill set do you have that would be useful?
Muslims won't wear turbans, that's more of an Indian//Sikh thing, Pakistani Muslims, which are more like Fake Muslims might do it at weddings, or on certain days. Most people assume it's the same thing because they look similar, I did have a few sikhs in my school, but I stopped seeing them after 3rd grade. If I could time travel, I would tell my previous self, to not go on to this forum again after the first few posts, and use the current ideologies I have and also how to make music.

Not go to what forum?
this forum, don't focus on it to much like that profile post about music sheets, Also you didn't reply to that, I am getting severly angry from you

this forum, don't focus on it to much like that profile post about music sheets, Also you didn't reply to that, I am getting severly angry from you
You're apparently forgetting that I did in fact reply to that post.

1692811336835.png

You're apparently forgetting that I did in fact reply to that post.

You misinterpreted "that", it's okay, it was too vague,
here is that:
Yeah it's dissatisfaction mostly, with the "micro"culture, I am very emotional, I would rename this thread to super emotional, I get angry easily, I wasn't able to sleep, and woke up at 2pm, so I don't know what is happening, I am scared, and you are making me more scared, I don't know what is happening,

I am affected by anything

@tree just end this conv between me and you here, it's causing too much drama between us, anyone else can still reply like Ronald.

My point was Here in Canada your cultural differences do not exist, not even noticed and we could use people like you here.

@tree just end this conv between me and you here, it's causing too much drama between us, anyone else can still reply like Ronald.
I'm not experiencing any drama within myself.

I have been trying to make sense of what you say.

I'm not experiencing any drama within myself.

I have been trying to make sense of what you say.
No what you say just is bad for my mental health, so staying away for a while is good right now.

No what you say just is bad for my mental health, so staying away for a while is good right now.
Nobody's forcing you to participate on this forum.

Maybe you'd benefit by taking some time off?

Use for what?
Currently build houses, take skilled trades positions, if you are trainable. Looking for 0 .5 million more in next couple of years. The skilled baby boomers are retiring our kids are not having kids causing a real issue. previously the immigrants came with advanced degrees ended up driving taxis not the case anymore, now we just want the ones that can be trained. The America wants the educated ones They build themselves on the unwashed masses, Now it's our turn. Small population lots of land, my parents immigrated here 70 years ago.

Last edited:
My son's fiancé lost her parents a few years ago. She came here her only brother went to the states, with the intent on seeing which choice was better. She now has citizenship and a child my granddaughter. He has a green card, no hope of citizenship, no real skill no qualifications that the states want. she is trying to get him to come join her.

I'm watching u-tube videos on how geography effects culture in some countries Mexico has very similar geography to Pakistan. making it hard to govern and really effects the distribution of wealth. I did not know this was a real eye opener. even explains history most importantly American History nobody wants bad land even after a significant war. No water no good crop land.

My mind is like a sponge. and these issues are just puzzles to me that can be understood. Not fixed at least not by me. If you can possibly immigrate do so our biggest issue here in Canada is demographics, we need more people that are trainable, not necessary educated. Have the land but not the homes, skilled trades are retiring.

But people DO want "bad land" when valuable minerals and petrochemicals subsequently are discovered there. We've seen it repeatedly in the USA and probably in Canada when Native Americans, after being driven off their native "good lands", were "given" land reservations with little water or agricultural benefit but which later turned out to be of great economic value.

People are going to have to live where they are. Otherwise, the ever-diminishing "good land" is going to be so overcrowded that the resulting, resentful extremism of those being dispossessed will destroy it all.

These are extremely complex issues, aren't they?

Currently build houses, take skilled trades positions, if you are trainable. Looking for 0 .5 million more in next couple of years. The skilled baby boomers are retiring our kids are not having kids causing a real issue. previously the immigrants came with advanced degrees ended up driving taxis not the case anymore, now we just want the ones that can be trained. The America wants the educated
ones They build themselves on the unwashed masses, Now it's our turn. Small population lots of land, my parents immigrated here 70 years ago.

Ronald, he is 13 years old, or so he says. He has no skilled trades and little education at this young age.

I did not know that bright kid. Unfortunately, I do not pay much attention to age or sex when I respond to a thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom