• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

No One Special

Book

Bibliophile & Recluse
Just an old and very confused woman. I've been androgynous all my life and it has created constant and innumerable problems for me.

I also think I may have a form of Asperger's, as many of my personal characteristics hit the benchmarks.

I have a problem with collecting colorful buttons, unusual stones, and pens, pencils and markers.

It was a DDG search that led me to this forum, so I sincerely hope to find answers and support.

Thanks.

Book

upload_2018-11-18_13-0-56.png

Hi book. Welcome to this forum and hope you find a lot of answers and peace of mind here. I also like rocks and have different types of rocks in this bowl or that dish - but the grandkids love to get hold of them and move them around. I also have little jars of dirt, tiny pine cones, little pebbles or whatever from different places I've been. The dustiest dirt come from the northeast corner of Utah. My son says he will continue the specimens. :)

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

Also, I don't find your problem of collecting things a problem at all, it's just a hobby of yours, no different from people who collect things like geodes, coins, or stamps for example! :)

It was a DDG search that led me to this forum, so I sincerely hope to find answers and support.
Welcome, Book! The section of old and confused women here appreciates every new member ;-). I just googled DuckDuckGo :D. Cool!

Hi Book. I'm a youngish middle aged confused woman. Also new. I collect rocks, shells, books, pencils and sometimes feathers. My guyfriend has recently infected me with his orchid passion, so I've began to collect orchids with him too.
I hope we both find some answers (maybe, here?).

Welcome to AF. Hey...what's wrong with collecting things? You'll find many of us do with so many different special interests. It's all good. ;)

I still collect foreign coins of no particular value. Just enjoy looking at them. :)

I always have a few pound (£) coins left over when I come home

It's interesting how they differ in sound from American coinage.

Book

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom