• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

No email alert from here anymore?

I have not gotten any Notices in 2 days.
None today [18 Feb]
None yesterday [17 Feb]

There are Alerts up in the right hand corner
once I get here, but I am receiving no
Notifications in my email. :(

:evergreen:

This is the 3rd day in a row that I have
received no notification of recent activity
in my email.

I got one yesterday, though it is set to "no email notifications." I was thinking maybe I should tell it to send them to me, then I can stop getting them, but I see that has been fixed.

I signed up for email notifications, just to see if they would work or not. I get emails for threads that I've started watching since signing up for emails, but not for threads that I am already watching. I don't mind, I just find it interesting to note how these things behave.

It seems that I am not getting any Notifications today.
Or last night. I have not changed any of my settings.

These are threads that I have responded to and would
expect to see an Alert, next time somebody else writes
in those threads.

Yes an email alert. Just got another one about your last post. In my email.
I haven't been on in quite a while, but I still get random alerts. Mayhap it's a setting? Or you invoked the ire of those that run the site. I still can't upload new photos. After a year of complaints.
Good luck.

Rocco

There's an amusing idea.
Me doing something to make admin/staff cranky.

Well, you are getting email Notifications.
But I am not.

I tested the idea out by posting a few Game
responses. Vinca has played a couple things,
but I didn't get any Notification of that.

I see the red Alerts in the upper right hand corner,
but nothing in my email. Normally I get Notifications
in my email.

Okay, so...
It's been at least a couple of days
that I haven't been recieving
email notifications.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

New Threads

Top Bottom