• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nice guys, patriarchy, and feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone STOP! This thread, Vanadium50, this topic... it's all a lost cause!

Vanadium, you are done. You don't get it. You are NOT A NICE GUY! You claim in your OP that you are a "nice guy" but you attacked Cali Cat by name. You complained that she was trying to sound superior to you but you turn around and unload your personal theories in BULK and attack her personally! You are a hypocrite.

You think that being alone is because you're a "nice guy" and women all have the problem? No, it's because you are INSUFFERABLE! I gave you a SIMPLE question and you blew it! You spent two paragraphs rambling about your personal life and you failed to answer the question. Your intelligence is wasted because you don't know how to use it correctly.

You are deliberately making people upset by being insufferable. STOP IT. I am tired of hearing you attempt to break people down to make them look stupid. You aren't even good at it because you completely miss ALL THE POINTS. You have NO perspective!

NO one should waste anymore time entertaining this thread. You will never learn! You have no understanding of the human heart and you are not a "nice guy." Everything you needed to improve has already been said. You just don't understand it. Nothing more can be said to guide you. Until you get your head out of your rear you will never be anything more than insufferable.

I will not stand by and let you disrupt and attack these people with your ill guided, short sighted use of your intellect. You are flailing about making a lot of noise but nothing you say benefits anyone! You are disruptive at the expense of others and I will not stand by and let you continue!

What the [deleted] do you want me to do anyway? You asked me to talk about animals without the use of logic as a way of providing example of emotional side. I [deleted] done that. Yet you [deleted] say I am insufferable all because i couldn't [deleted] kick the ball in the right basket with one or two attempts. And your video demonstrated the same [deleted] attitude: I SIDE FULLY WITH THE WHITE GUY NOT THE CHEROKEE GUY, how the [deleted] could cherokee guy say something is [deleted] hopeless when the white guy didn't even have time to say hi?! He didn't say there are no Cherokees he was asking a [deleted] question, so something I [deleted] ask questions in the form of statements. Well give me the [deleted] benefit of the doubt for [deleted] sake instead of nitpicking on my wording and saying that things are [deleted] hopeless the moment something isn't your way.

Church, mind your conduct here please. You cannot demand someone consider your viewpoints.
This forum is for everyone. Please also stop insulting Vanadium, and trying to control his focus, as well as trying to control the thread, and trying to control other members participation.
Bolding and enlarging your text, using different colors, insulting a member, and demanding someone address something you said-- then telling others to leave the topic/thread is not acceptable.

As you might have noticed, he already had two likes from just a minute of his post hanging, and I have none. So everyone except for you apparently are on his side. Which brings me right back to the point I was making: NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.

I'm not on anyone's side. Forum rules are available to anyone who wants to look at 'em.
Not insulting members is not a new rule.
Neither is not baiting people into arguments, Vanadium. Please mind your conduct.
Thanks!

...most women reject me so I had to take whoever few that said yes...

No you didn't have to. You make it sound like you were relegated to accepting faulty merchandise, rather than having enjoyable experiences with another human being.

... why do feminists dislike nice guys?

I am a feminist. I like nice guys. I tried to make that point in my previous post. Making blanket claims is only serving to blind you to the truth.

I'm sure some feminists dislike clumsy males. And I'm sure some feminists love them. And I'm sure some feminists love not-nice males, while other feminists loathe them. The point is, we are not a species of clones, preprogrammed with exactly the same behaviour. We are all individuals.

... how come there are so many women that SAY that, yet most of them don't want to date me?

You make it sound like you think all men deserve a revolving door of women to date. Life isn't like that. You are not the only lonely person on this planet. You certainly aren't the only person to struggle to find someone. Being a nice guy or not is utterly irrelevant to that struggle.

Some people do go through a veritable revolving door of relationships that are fleeting and shallow. These people are content with this. They don't want to settle down. That is the way they choose. It is easy for them to find partners for encounters because they aren't particularly fussy, and the people they prefer are usually interested in the same kind of brief relationships. When partnerships fail they pick themselves up and move on.

Other people desire deeper relationships. They want to connect with others. They want to find the right person for them. And they often want to settle down. They may spend many years searching for the right person, and when partnerships fail it may take them years to recover and work up the strength to resume searching for a partner. These people may be lonely for many years but they feel the satisfaction of a deep, meaningful relationship is the reward for years of being alone.

If you fit into one of these two broad groups, it doesn't necessarily follow that you will automatically find someone who is interested in the same thing. Partners don't just fall in your lap.

Continued rejection is your chance for personal growth. Slow yourself down and look within.

No you didn't have to. You make it sound like you were relegated to accepting faulty merchandise, rather than having enjoyable experiences with another human being.

I didn't have an option of "another human being". The girls that I dated were literally the ONLY ones that were willing to date me. My only two options were to either have those girls that I did or stay single.

Or are you saying that if I were to choose "stay single" option then more desirable girl would have come along? That is possible, but I would have been waiting a long time given how I have been waiting nearly a year before having each of the girls I did have.

You make it sound like you think all men deserve a revolving door of women to date.

I am not looking for revolving door. I am looking for lasting relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom