• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Next Doctor Who announced!

Interesting choice. In terms of their choice, I'll let her performance speak first before I judge whether she's a good candidate as the Doctor or not.
Here's hoping the scripts don't hold her back.

Last edited:
Yes, I just saw the news. It's interesting that's for sure. I'm still trying to process all this. I agree with AGXStarseed in not making assumptions until Whittaker's in action on the show.

But seriously though, the Doctor's still not ginger? :p

I like her as an actress, loved her in Black Mirror and thought Broadchurch was solid. I'm very curious about the next season, the last one was... blah. Even though I love Capaldi, I lost interest somewhere halfway through.

Yes, I just saw the news. It's interesting that's for sure. I'm still trying to process all this. I agree with AGXStarseed in not making assumptions until Whittaker's in action on the show.

But seriously though, the Doctor's still not ginger? :p

Too many people would complain about a Ginger Doctor, otherwise they could cast that lad who played Ron Weasley in Harry Potter :p

Gingerism is still a "thing" you see.

But I only watched the new doctor who for hot men! They are ruining my life! First an old guy now this?! Noooooooooooooo! (Joking)

As one wrote online "Female Doctor? Finnaly. And not written by Moffat so that can be a decent character". :D

Can't wait to see that.

Well, it's not the first time she's been part of the sci-fi genre. This movie isn't for everyone but I thought it was good, if underrated.

I will reserve judgement seeing her in action. However I hope she has better writing than Peter Capaldi.

But I only watched the new doctor who for hot men! They are ruining my life! First an old guy now this?! Noooooooooooooo! (Joking)

Peter Capaldi is not that old, Tom Baker was in his 40's when he played the 4th Doctor back in the mid 70's, Capaldi is in his mid 50's iirc.

New Threads

Top Bottom