• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to this

Amee

Hey everyone.

I'm Amee, a 19 year old who's been a diagnosed aspie for a couple of months.

I just found this place literally 5 minutes ago and I'm not sure what to do. If anyone could give me some pointers I would be really grateful.

Welcome to AC. Read away and jump in whatever thread interests you.

You're likely to read about things that may be quite familiar to you. Equally we can be quite a diverse lot.

Last edited:
Welcome, you're amongst kindred spirits here. Enjoy, put your feet up and have a cup of tea !

Also, will I be notified of new comments or do I have to go check?
Unless you unsubscribe from threads in which you've posted, you won't have to check, IIRC. Any quotes or likes will send you notifications as well.

Welcome :)

I see you've made a few posts already, so I assume you've worked out how to navigate the site. If you do have any questions, or unsure though, feel free to ask; moderators are usually around to help, and everyone's real helpful around here.

Being new to AS, I also recommend checking out our recommended resources section: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

I especially like to recommend this one to our female members, as you'll soon learn that AS can have a different affect between different genders (and it's a good, easy-to-read, survival guide): Aspergirls: Empowering Females With Asperger Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Hello Amee,
This should be a safe place for you to ask questions, make comments and learn. We love to help people here, those with Aspergers and those without. I hope to join you in conversation, and that you will find a home here as many of us have.
Good Luck

Also, will I be notified of new comments or do I have to go check?
Sorry it's late, and you've probably found out already but you'll see a small red box with a number in if somebody replies to a thread you've posted in, quoted you or liked your post. Depending on your settings you may also get an email.

Welcome, new here myself. The site is common with similar sites, you should feel comfortable within a few days..

New Threads

Top Bottom