• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to the Forum

Heber Richins

Hello my name is Heber Richins. I am 24 and i have Autism Spectrum Disorder. I was born and raised in New Mexico and I still live here. I was Diagnosed with Autism when I was 6 months old, i am the only one in my family with Autism. I have many hobbies and Passions, such as trains and Railroad Memorabilia, art, Antiques, and Gas Station Memorabilia.
Recently i have started my intrests in Aviation, especially ild planes like the Douglas DC-3
I cant wait to get know everyone and share my thoughts ans my experiences with Autism
eu6lx8.jpg

welcome to af.png

Cool, two of my favorite workhorses, a Gooney bird and a General Motors EMD F7 in Santa Fe war bonnet paint!

20180617_152739.jpg
Hello my name is Heber Richins. I am 24 and i have Autism Spectrum Disorder. I was born and raised in New Mexico and I still live here. I was Diagnosed with Autism when I was 6 months old, i am the only one in my family with Autism. I have many hobbies and Passions, such as trains and Railroad Memorabilia, art, Antiques, and Gas Station Memorabilia.
Recently i have started my intrests in Aviation, especially ild planes like the Douglas DC-3
I cant wait to get know everyone and share my thoughts ans my experiences with Autism View attachment 68997

I am involved in both sport aviation and oldschool U-controlled model aircraft
Most of my flight hours were logged in this fully restored 1941 Taylorcraft BC-12D:

Last edited:
Hey welcome. Looks like there are many that share the same interest here.

Planes always take me to happy places and great things to do. I ended up living in Hawaii after a visit.

Welcome - park your plane in back and come in thru the back doors for refreshments. Lol.

Hi and welcome. I like models, I have a pre-war electric train set that I am going to set up for display somewhere. It's so old that it has to stay put away for now so it will stay safe.

Step one? The table!

Welcome! I love trains too, my grandfather and great grandfather were train engineers a long time ago (1970’s and earlier).
Oh cool!! My great grandfather worked for a small narrow gauge Railroad as a second job right after he and my great grandmother were married! He even got to drive a steam train a few times.. these spikes are from the Railroad he worked..
The line has been abandoned since 1930
20210716_180153.jpg

I cant wait to get know everyone and share my thoughts ans my experiences with Autism View attachment 68997
IIRC the DC-3 is the only large aircraft ever made that has an unlimited airframe lifespan. Wonderful bird and there are still a few in use.

New Threads

Top Bottom