• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Hobbies Forum: Outdoors

Satal

Be the change you want to see
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
If you're someone who's interested in fishing, running/jogging, camping, hiking, horseback riding, biking, gardening, flying kites, or anything outdoors then we've added a new forum for conversations about outdoors hobbies.

You can find this under the Hobbies section, or by clicking on Outdoors forum

Does feeding mosquitos count? I'm a gold tier blood donor.

200.gif

;)

Yeah. But when they land like that, why do they call it, "The agony of da feet?"

Looks more like he landed on his head. :confused:

That trick is called "inverted face-plant". It's not difficult to execute, first you go fast over a ski jump, then you mess up and lose all control midair and land on the back of your head. ;)

That trick is called "inverted face-plant". It's not difficult to execute, first you go fast over a ski jump, then you mess up and lose all control midair and land on the back of your head. ;)

Probably more fun while ski jumping than doing that on the downhill event.

Otherwise it may give new meaning to "saving face". :eek:

Though seriously I wonder how many people are injured learning or just practicing ski jumping. So many winter sports these days seem like a suitable replacement for a bygone era of circus acts.

Ridiculously dangerous, yet immensely entertaining to watch. Making me marvel at the Olympics, with seemingly few casualties despite the danger element. So many "Wallendas" these days....

Last edited:
Or what about freezing up the first time you leave the chairlift. I seriously have jumped off chairlifts where it's downhill not even level and everybody is still at the top of chairlift exit. Scary.

If you're someone who's interested in fishing, running/jogging, camping, hiking, horseback riding, biking, gardening, flying kites, or anything outdoors then we've added a new forum for conversations about outdoors hobbies.

You can find this under the Hobbies section, or by clicking on Outdoors forum

Thank you for this addition. Becoming user friendly is a process. We need fresh new insight and input.

Last edited:

Won't just crossing your skis get you there quicker?

;)

I can't do much now outdoors due to disabilities, but, I always loved being outdoors.
Fishing? Yay. One of my most favourite outdoors activities. :fish:

Or what about freezing up the first time you leave the chairlift. I seriously have jumped off chairlifts where it's downhill not even level and everybody is still at the top of chairlift exit. Scary.

I fell off the chairlift in the picture once. :eek: Those chairlifts can be tricky. Lots of fluffy snow underneath it so nothing happened but it was very unpleasant.

fell.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom