• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Californian Aspie

Yoshi08

12894_360933343996487_2043525015_n (1).jpg
6228_371037002986121_2129725660_n.jpg
Hi. I am new to this site obviously. A online friend of mine referred me to this site after she found it from a online search :) i am so happy she foudn me this site since
I've always wanted to find a Aspergers forum just like this. I am really happy to be here and finally meet some other autism spectrum people and help them out and have them help me out.

a little bit about me, i was officially diagnosed in 2000/2001. im 28 now. live in California. have a cat mika. russian blue 4 years old this year. live with parents. Currently trying to take a computer science class in january.

i went to a private school in moraga, ca called orion academy. thats a school for kids with aspergers or NLD disorders. I graduated in 2003. but my life has sort of gone fof the deep end since 2003. but im a lot better now thanks to some medication, and therapy :)

i love trains, amtrak trains especially. i love union pacific freight trains also. I live near an amtrak station so i go there a lot and watch the trains go by. I hope to take amtrak to portland, OR but not sure if im ready to do that yet or not.

i also keep a online journal that i write in a lot :) i like writing and reading.

if you would like to know anythign else about me just ask.

Hi, welcome to AC, I am in California too. How was it going to a school with other aspies?

Hi, welcome to AC, I am in California too. How was it going to a school with other aspies?

Hi Pella!

oh it was so hard...panic attacks all the time...but it was also lonely since i wanted to interact with the other students but it was so hard for me to know how too and how to talk to them...i got depressed a lot of the time.
school has always been so hard for me. :( most recently i had a cousneling class that i took last spring, i had a panic attack when i heard the instructor say we will be doing group work and presantations.
i told her i couldnt do those things, but that she would let me skip those things and do some writing instead.
i did great on the writing.

but i am hoping this spring in january that will be all over and ill feel more comfortable in classrooms. and maybe even make some friends :)

New Threads

Top Bottom