• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Never Played Angry Birds

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
Despite Angry Birds is a game that most people have played, I'm one of those people who never played. I do own a SmartPhone and my phone could run the game with ease, but the game never once interested me. Anyways I wrote this post to hear who else have not played this game and is never planing on playing it?

I haven't played it. I'm not opposed to playing it, but I don't really use my phone for games.

Never seen the movie so don't understand the hype. The only angry birds game I've seen is a 2D 'shoot the projectile at a rickety tower to knock it down' game which quickly gets boring. While I have nothing against it, there are so many games in that genre I see no need to play the angry birds version.

I don't intend to ever own anything beyond a basic flip-phone, so I guess if they never come up with a PC or Xbox version, I'll never consider playing it. Those kind of games aren't really my kind anyway. The little connect-the-dots thing on my husband's phone was fun though!

I have attempted it once and hated it. People always went on and on about it and I'm thinking, whatever. Next thing there were and still is accessories in the shops with angry birds...

I have attempted it once and hated it. People always went on and on about it and I'm thinking, whatever. Next thing there were and still is accessories in the shops with angry birds...
I know. But it amazing, a simple game like that made so much money. I need to think of something makes a killing.

I got the pc version of angry birds star wars, because well star wars, the OCD in me insisted on beating every single level, with 3 stars on each.

I got the pc version of angry birds star wars, because well star wars, the OCD in me insisted on beating every single level, with 3 stars on each.
Haha after playing Sonic endlessly everyday I went through all the levels as fast as I could without a memory card. Could only go so far until my mum said to get off the Mega Drive as visitors were coming or she wanted to watch tv etc. Wasn't allowed a tv in my room.

I've play AB for a while a few years ago. Though I feel I have a good excuse, lol

I was playing it back in 2010, when I got a new smartphone, and that was neither an Android of an iOS device. Which meant there weren't a lot of games around at the time, and I do like to game on my phone from time to time.

So I stuck around with that a bit, only at times when I wasn't at home to use a proper gaming console or pc. And given I wasn't at home that much... there's that.

Though a few months later, and I don't know how many expansions of Seasons later, my life changed quite a bit, I was home more and I didn't bother with it anymore.

I played it once. Someone really liked the game, and let me try it on her Iphone. Didn't care for it.

I'm like this with pretty much everything - phone games, tv shows, etc. I don't understand the hype and generally won't get into it until the hype is nearly or already passed and even then only because something about it has caught my interest. I've never played angry birds and don't see the point, it doesn't seem any different from most traditional games to me. I like my current phone games just fine.

I'm like this with pretty much everything - phone games, tv shows, etc. I don't understand the hype and generally won't get into it until the hype is nearly or already passed and even then only because something about it has caught my interest. I've never played angry birds and don't see the point, it doesn't seem any different from most traditional games to me. I like my current phone games just fine.
I like your way of thinking :)

I haven't played Angry Birds, the only reason I have even heard of it is because of all the merchandise and other promotional material that is inescapable.

In fact, the only smartphone/tablet game I've ever played was a game where you try to throw scrunched up balls of paper into a little office bin. Someone handed me their phone and told me to play it while I was waiting around in college.

New Threads

Top Bottom