• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Need a Job where I don't meet people

Do you have any real resources or assets? Capitalized sufficiently to risk being self-employed?

That's ultimately the only way I was able to distance myself from co-workers. Where I had a job that had only one employee- myself. Using money to make money. But for me the risk was worth it.

Ironic to recall that I enjoyed work in a warehouse using a forklift. But the person that supervised me...OMG. I couldn't stand her. Made the job hell at times, more than all the manual labor I had to do outside the use of that forklift.

No I don't have too many assets. And to be frank I don't want to take those risks. I already taken them more than once. There should be some isolated work placement with other employers. It can't only be semi-Truck jobs to avoid people. Come on.

New Threads

Top Bottom