• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My weight loss journey

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
It's been a couple years but my weight loss journey is almost complete. Before I went to my doc's office after three months or so (they were renovating the building tearing some stuff down etc.) , I had gone from 350~ lbs to 300.6! I'm almost thin again! During footraces with my sister I can keep up with her now, I can *almost* do pushups, and I'm physically stonger! My back still hurts in the morning but that's a different problem.

Even though I haven't told you guys about this (unless I have and I'm forgetting), I'm glad those of you who have decided to stick with me have done so. You guys are awesome.

Congratulations!! These things work best when you're doing them for yourself and not for someone else.

Celebrate every victory and every step forward, no matter how large or small.

Look UberScout has already been in lockdown of sorts and has proved success is theirs.
That is a excellent amount of weight lost and your body will last so much longer. We really are like used cars as we age, and we can't replace alot of our systems so it's better to just stay healthy. The more we gunk up our system with bad choices, the more serious issues we have with lungs, heart, blood, limbs.
I have had to back away from sweets because it has been my reward for stress. But it's a poor choice.

New Threads

Top Bottom